EYELLUSION ANNOUNCES NEW ‘DIO RETURNS’ EUROPEAN HOLOGRAM TOUR DATES
Live music’s premier hologram production company Eyellusion, today announced new and updated dates for “DIO Returns: The World Tour.” Originally scheduled to kick off in Helsinki, Finland, the tour featuring Ronnie James Dio reuniting via hologram with his DIO bandmates will now begin in Bochum, Germany on December 6. The tour will make stops in Poland, Spain, Romania, United Kingdom, Netherlands and Belgium before the end of 2017:
- December 6 – Matrix Bochum · Bochum, Germany
- December 7 – Die Kantine · Cologne, Germany
- December 9 – Progresja · Warsaw, Poland
- December 13 – Bikini Barcelona · Barcelona, Spain
- December 14 – Teatro de las Esquinas · Zaragoza, Spain
- December 15 – Escenario Santander · Santander, Spain
- December 17 – Arenele Romane · Bucharest, Romania
- December 19 – O2 Academy Islington · London, United Kingdom
- December 20 – Poppodium 013 · Tilburg, Netherlands
- December 21 – Trix · Antwerp, Belgium
Dates initially announced for Finland, Sweden and Norway are being rescheduled for a larger run through Scandinavia in 2018. The “DIO Returns” tour will also make stops throughout Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, United States, Venezuela and other countries, with more dates to be announced. The Ronnie James Dio hologram will perform throughout the show, treating fans to an alternating set list that will feature songs such as Rainbow In The Dark, We Rock, Neon Nights, King of Rock & Roll, Man On The Silver Mountain, Heaven & Hell, Holy Diver and more.
The “DIO Returns” tour will feature Dio’s actual live vocals, with the DIO Band playing live, featuring Craig Goldy on guitar, Simon Wright on drums, Scott Warren on keyboards and Bjorn Englen on bass. Veteran metal vocalist Tim “Ripper” Owens will also perform, with singer Oni Logan also joining on select dates.
For more information, visit www.eyellusionlive.com and follow the company @eyellusionlive on Twitter and Instagram.